The Australian Government has announced on 13 February 2020, that travel restrictions will be maintained for a further 7 days from 15 February 2020
- All travellers arriving from any part of mainland China, regardless of nationality, will be subject to enhanced border control measures to ensure the health, safety and well-being of the Australian community.
- Australia will deny entry to anyone who has left or transited mainland China within the previous 14 days, with the exception of:
- Australian citizens
- permanent residents
- New Zealand citizens resident in Australia
- immediate family members of Australian citizens and permanent residents including spouses, minor dependants and legal guardians
- Limited exemptions also exist for airline and maritime crew, where they have taken appropriate precautionary measures.
- Apart from the agreed exceptions, all other foreign nationals who were in mainland China will not be allowed to enter Australia until 14 days after they have left, or transited through, mainland China.
- These enhanced public safety measures will apply to those seeking to enter Australia as well as those seeking to transit through Australia en route to another country.
- These measures are temporary and will be reviewed.
For more information please find the below link
Kindly note that the Mumbai Chinese Visa Application Service Centre will
be closed on 21stFeb 2020 (Friday) for Maha Shivaratri.
The collection dates are as follows
|EXPRESS||21st Feb 2020 No Service||No Service|
|NORMAL||21st Feb 2020 No Service||No Service|
W.E.F 12th February 2020 Japan Consulate Mumbai Required attach form with Fill and sign by the applicant along with document due to the recent outbreak of the Wuhan Corona virus in China.
Due to the recent outbreak of the Wuhan Corona virus, the relevant authorities in Singapore have taken precautionary measures to minimize the virus from spreading in Singapore. Therefore, please politely turn down ALL applications made by PRC Nationals until further notice.
W.E.F 01st Feb 2020 Thailand E visa charges 600 Thai Baht in INR Rs 1700 incl GST per person
Please be informed that effective from 03 February 2020 Schengen visa fee for Short Term Visa will increase from 60 to 80 euros and the equivalent amount in your local currency. For children between 6-12 years old the visa fee will increase from 35 to 40 euros and equivalent.
W.E.F 06th Jan 2020 The Turkey Consulate General Mumbai, Gateway Management Start accepting the applications with new visa fees & vfs charge.
Pls find the new visa fees as below .
Visa fees = 4280.
Vfs charges = 4210.
W.E.F. 1st Jan 2020 , The Malaysia visa 15 days sgl entry E -Visa extended till 31st Dec 2020. Pls note we can apply 15 days ENTRI & 30 days mult entry E -Visa for All over India passports, You need to just scan your dox on below email Id .
Chgs Sgl 15 days : 1900.
Chgs Mult 30 days :3400.
Effective : 01st Jan 2020.
Holiday list for the month of January has been updated
Consulates Holiday list
|1||ARGENTINA||24 & 25|
|4||BANGLADESH||19 & 21|
|6||BRAZIL||19 & 21|
|11||COSTA RICA||NOT DECLARED|
|15||EGYPT||19 & 21|
|16||ESTONIA||21 & 24|
|24||INDONESIA||19 & 21|
|25||IRAN||19 & 21|
|29||JAPAN||19 & 21|
|30||KOREA||19 & 21|
|42||PHILIPPINES||19, 21 & 25|
|46||RUSSIA||21 & 24|
|48||SINGAPORE||19 & 21|
|49||SOUTH AFRICA||NOT DECLARED|
|51||SRI LANKA||NOT DECLARED|
|58||USA||17 & 21|
|59||USA – VFS||17 & 21|