British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
Express Entry British Columbia
Express Entry British Columbia is regulated with the federal government Express Entry immigration selection system, allowing every candidate to receive priority processing of both their BC PNP application and if selected, they get their permanent residence application approved.
Candidates applying for this programs have to go through two major immigration programs:
- Skilled Immigration (includes Express Entry of British Columbia with PNP)
- Entrepreneur Immigration for British Columbia PNP.
These programs again divided into below categories.
The Skilled Immigration of British Columbia PNP is classified as given below:
- Skilled Worker — The Candidate who got the job offer in any skilled occupation. And Workers, who have serveral years of work experience can easily get in this category.
- Health Care Professional — Candidates having experience and have job offers related to their profile such as nurses, psychiatric nurses, physicians or allied health professionals may easily apply. A Valid job offer must be acquired for all health occupations.
- International Graduate — Candidates in this category must be a three-year graduation from any of the Canadian universities or college. Then only they should get selected from BC employer under this subcategory.
- International Post-Graduate — Candidates who graduated from reputed university in British Columbia with Masters or Doctoral degree, can easily apply without a job offer. This is an additional benefit for them.
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker — Workers who works in tourism, hospitality, food processing, or long-haul trucking or even those in entry-level and semi-skilled were positioned themselves in North-eastern Region of British Columbia can easily apply for this program.
Qualified candidates who desire to settle and invest in British Columbia can easily get permanent residence under this migration stream. Again this application process is divided into two categories:
- Entrepreneur — Candidates who have positioned themselves as senior managers or business owners fall into this category; they intend to invest funds into a proposed business of British Columbia.
- Strategic Projects — for those company who have a foreign controlled business and wants to set up an operation in British Columbia fall into this category. Maximum five key foreign managers, professionals, and technical staff members can get nominated for permanent resident in the province.
The BC PNP is British Columbia’s Provincial Nominee Program, is set for the immigrants who wish to apply with having qualified skills and experience required as per the province. They may issue a British Columbia Provincial Nomination Certificate which allows foreign nationality to apply for Canadian Permanent Residence for processing faster than other Canadian Immigration classes
Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS)
A New Skilled Immigration Registration System (SIRS) program announced for the BC PNP from 2016, 27 January. This Program is based on a points system which gives the candidates a profile score which determine that whether they invited to apply or not. Profile scoring is based on factors like Education, number of years of work experience and also a valid job Offer from British Columbia which directly falls on individuals’ ability in the labor market and also contribute to the BC economy.
Canada’s Most Prestigious Province – for Cultural Diversity and Economic Growth
British Columbia is one of the Canada’s most extraordinary province with dense and most diverse culture. Vancouver is the largest city in British Columbia also the third largest city in Canada. The economy of this State focuses on a very strong resource sector with highlighting more on forestry and mining. It has a huge expansion over the natural environment with more hectares of forest area and a unique coastal climate, most indeed it is one of the most beautiful land in Canada and in the World.
Contact us for futher information about the British Columbia Provincial Nomination Migration Program.
To find out if you are eligible to enter the BC-PNP Migration fill out a free assessment today.