Canada Federal Skilled Trade’s program (FSTP) – Federal Skilled Trade Program is for applicants whose experience falls under trade categories, technical categories.
FSTP is one of the kinds of Federal Economic program, which was the part of the Express Entry System started from January 1st 2015. This Program has given Hopes for the trade workers and getting acquainted with Canada workforce much easier.
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants
Applicants have to be qualified as following are the requirements for the Canada Immigration ( PR – Permanent Resident) under Federal Skilled Trade Class Program
- Individuals should have at least 24 month work experience in the skilled trade in the last 5 years.
- The individual should provide the proof for basic language ability— IELTS (CLB) level 5 in listening and speaking skills, CLB 4 in writing and reading;
- The applicant should demonstrate the required skills, experience which they performed under the Canadian employer.
- The individual should meet any one of the criteria to Qualify under FSTP, Candidate should show at least one year of working experience under nay Canadian employer or have a certificate of qualification from the provincial or territorial body.
Skilled Trades individual currently who are eligible to the Federal Skilled Trade Class come in the following NOC of the general category:
- 72 Major Group: Construction trades, electrical and Industrial trades
- 73 Major Group: Maintenance & equipment operations trades,
- 82 Major Group: Jobs in natural resources area for supervisors, technical, agriculture & related production
- 92 Major Group: Manufacturing, Processing and utility supervisors & central control operators
- 632 Minor Group: Chefs & cooks
- 633 Minor Group: Butchers & bakers.
Contact Quest immigrations for additional information about FSTP Express Entry Pool Migration.
To find out if you are eligible to enter the Express Entry pool under the federal skilled Trades program, fill out a free assessment today.