This Program is for the Students who have taken up studies in Quebec Province or has experience from the Province.
Quebec Experience Class is divided into two categories;
- Foreign students
- Temporary Foreign Workers in Quebec.
- This is actually an important document that allows the holder to immigrate to Quebec. Once the applicant is issued with CSQ he or she must submit an application to Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for federal authorizing before the Canadian Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa can be issued. Federal immigration authorities will actually scan your profile for criminal and medical checks.
Candidates who have studied or have working experience may easily get selected even if they do not meet the eligibility criteria for the PEQ. All candidates should apply through Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
As a Forgein Student to apply For Qubec migration under foreign student one need to Qualify under the criteria mentioned below.
- Individuals should have a degree or diploma from an educational institution recognized by Quebec Ministry of Education with at least 36 months of days counting.
- Candidates should be studied at least two years equals to 1800 hours from the Province
- Every student has to complete advance intermediate level French course
- For the students who have not completed studies in French, should take language test by the government of Quebec to prove the language ability.
Temporary Foreign Workers
Temporary workers who are living and working in Quebec Province are eligible to apply under this Program by fulfilling one of the criteria mentioned below.
- Candidates should have at least 12 months of working experience in Quebec province and one should be in Quebec while applying for this category, The candidate should have skills like managerial or professional occupation at least for 24 months prior to the submission of the Application.
- Candidates should have with legal status in Quebec Province at the time of the application.
- Every candidate has to complete advance intermediate level French course
If candidate have not completed studies in French, should take language test by the government of Quebec to prove the language ability.
Candidates who was issued CSQ are processed separately under priority queue at the federal level.
To get more information, consult with Quebec Experience Class Frequently Fill out a free Canadian immigration assessment form.